June 5, 2010

Mars Attacks!

(O.K., O.K., you try to come up with really clever headlines time in and time out. Actually, I wish you would because clearly I cannot.)

Well, that ugly piece of syphilitic elephant afterbirth that has been masquerading as a White House press pool correspondent since, oh, around the Spanish-American War is at it again. Check out the clip below:
e

..it has the odd effect of actually making me a smidge sympathetic to Robert Gibbs' plight, facing her day in and day out. If I had to do that, I'd either develop a really, really expensive drug habit or eat the business end of a .357 handgun.

No, come to think of it, Obama and his clown troupe deserve every ounce of this menopausal bitch.

5 comments:

  1. Careful. I might think you have a secret crush on dear Helen. The face that launched a thousand ships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

    It's more like the face that looked like the bottom of a thousand ships.

    Curse you, woman! Now I will just have to finish the bottle of Glennfiddich lest I incur the most unspeakable nightmares!

    (I know, it's a dirty job but..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, WP. I was having a little laugh last night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm guessing Helen is waaaaaaaaaaay past menopause.

    I have no doubt whatsoever that the antisemitic old bag would have gladly served as Dr. Mengele's head nurse.

    ReplyDelete