July 11, 2011

Visualize Whirled Peas..

Peas in a pod.

Split pea soup.

Snowe Peas?

Eatin' goober peas. (I know, I know.)

Peas on Earth, good will towards men.

"I always eat my peas with honey;
I've done it all my life.
They do taste kind of funny but
It keeps them on my knife."

"Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots."
~Forrest Gump

"I'd as soon listen to dried peas in a bladder, as listen to your thoughts."
~William Butler Yeats quotes

"In dealing with kids, no matter how little we understand their explanations, we must always remember that we're the adults. What this means I have no idea. It certainly means nothing to the kids, who instinctively seem to know that adults are merely strange people who have dopey ideas like "Stop throwing peas at your sister."
~Bill Cosby

"Banquet: a plate of cold chicken and anemic green peas completely surrounded by dreary speakers and appeals for donations"
~Anonymous Politician

“A few peas short of a casserole”
~Colloquial idiom

"I am as comfortless as a pilgrim with peas in his shoes -- and as cold as Charity, Chastity or any other Virtue."
~Lord Byron (English Poet)

"I want the right to bet Lord Byron!!"
~Trotter, the movie "Let It Ride"



..all we are saying, is give peas a chance.
~John Lennon or something

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment