September 28, 2010

Busier than a one-legged man..

..in a butt-kicking contest.

But I gotta put up my "Hot Air! Comment of the day". It is a response to the soon-to-be-evaporating "saved or created" make work, CCC, New New Deal, Obama crapfest we've been struggling to survive:

Remember those jobs that Porkulus “saved or created” with $787 billion in borrowed money
====================================
WE KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

And,Pelosi threw Team Right under da bus with
*8 years of failed Bush Policies!!

*(Pelosi said it)

I have Pelosi`s original Bailout Baby Archived!

Crack a window open,and play it,to remind yourself
whats at stake in November!!
====================================
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Floor Speech Before Bailout Vote
September 29,2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=en&v=VMLo7i38D58

canopfor on September 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM


O.K., O.K., I know you're lazy like me, so here's the viddy below for ya in all of its shreikingly-hypocritical glory.


..I know, I know..

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment