August 11, 2019

A Revoltin' Development..

(Disclaimer: I don't do Twitter. I feel it a juvenile "I know you are, but what am I" exercise controlled by Evil Tech bent on the overthrow of the proles in favor of the elites. Go to here for the tweets I imaged below -- and more.)

It's certainly not my intent to make light of the noble struggle for people who fight to be free and I am watching with close attention to the protests as the good people of Hong Kong struggle with their PRC masters over the matter of personal liberty, but reportage appears showing that the protesters are likening their struggle to historical struggles in the past.

Right now, the brave freedom seekers are in the process of choosing between two revolutions to model their protests after: the American Revolution from 1776-1783 and the French Revolution from 1789 to 1799. If this protest is not quelled amicably then the BILLION dissatisfied people on the mainland will take matters into their own hands as well!


If I am a member of the rulers in the PRC, I'd be praying that the Hong Kong protesters adopt the American Revolution as their inspiration. We all remember that Lord General Cornwallis and his troops were allowed to surrender and walk out of their fortifications and return to England.

The French Revolution did not end so well for its enemies!

..shit howdy! It did not even end well for those who perpetrated it! Robespierre, the guy who led the thing and made up the goddam motto for the revolution and for France -- Liberté, égalité, fraternité (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity) -- had his life (and indeed himself) cut short halfway through the thing!


Just a word to the wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment