October 3, 2012

What's up, Doc?

Here is a delightful little summary of ObamaCare by an MD running for the Illinois State Senate:Dr


Dr Bellar sure sounds like the type of sawbones I'd like to have. Her background is below. I am thinking of sending her a sawbuck (get it?) -- maybe you should do the same!
I am a candidate running against the Chicago Machine for State Senate in the Illinois 18th District and I could use your help! With the national attention I am receiving from this video you know that the Chicago Machine will be even more motivated to defeat me. So please consider volunteering for my campaign, we need volunteers of all kinds for various campaign duties. To volunteer email us at electbellar@gmail.com. And if you can give financially, any size donation would be greatly appreciated. To donate go to http://electbellar.com and click the donate button in the top/right corner of the screen. And know that your efforts & donations will go to defeat the Chicago Machine.

Don't like to donate on-line, checks can be sent to Citizens to Elect Barbara Bellar - PO Box 557766, Chicago, IL 60655.
Hat tip to my buddy, Carl, at work.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment