March 23, 2011

Gettng behind an issue..

My friend, Tom, the Georgia Police detective, sends this interesting item about gun ownership:

I have dear friends on both sides of the handgun issue, those who believe easy access to hand guns is not good for this country and those who believe government has no business dictating ownership one way or the other.

I have gained valuable understanding from both arguments. I have made my final decision. Certain Americans, especially those who are more likely to become victims of crime, need to own and become proficient with handguns!

"Wham! Bam! Thank you, ma'am.."

But I cannot discuss this important issue further right now. I REALLY Gotta get back to the firing range..

..it's my turn to pick up the brass behind the shooting stations.

-30-

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way when I saw the physical fit Airmen running this afternoon. Damn, I messed up by not turning left at the next corner to exercise my eyes more. Gosh, my eyes are in terrible shape. They are desperate need of exercise. TWP, your eyes are in desperate need of exercising too. You better spend some time at the range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, Supi! No more iron sights for me! I am going with an 8x "MOON" light scope from now on.

    ReplyDelete