March 5, 2017

"We make nightmares.."

From my misspent youth where I spent several years constructing a fresh hell for America's enemies, here's a little riff that bears repeating. The opening title sequence, for the record, is:


Yea, though I work in the valley of the shadow of Death,
I fear no evil.

For where there is ONE, there is always THREE.

I preparest my aircraft to receive the iron..
..that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies.
Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me.

Power is given to the aircrew
to make peace upon the world
by way of the sword.

And when the call went out
"Behold the sword of Stealth"
And his name that flew with him was Death
And Hell followed him

For the day of wrath has come
And mercy shall not be given.



..think of these as the USAF's Grey Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment