September 22, 2015

Your Next POTUS

Another in a soon-to-be long line of Democrat "firsts", herewith is the first hemorrhoid running for POTUS:


..and, just for grins, here are some more pictures of this fat, decaying beached whale:



And some real works of art from Hot Gas regular bmore:

Little MIss Black Lying Hoodie

Decaying, Beached Whale

Battle-Scarred Loser Cunt

Driving Miss Crazy

In-Eva-table Hillary

To merely borrow these without credit would be an unpardonable sin. Bmore is an exceedingly talented photo-shop artist and these are but a small sample in his collection of political commentary masterpieces. You owe it to yourselves to visit his site and take them all in.

AND ONE FROM THE HEART
I got comments from dear old friends of my bygone days of political activism and they are part of life's daily treasures. It is especially heart-waming that these gentlemen still stopped by this moribund site from time to time.

Larry and Woodsterman, true friends with whom I have broken bread and spilled whiskey stopped by, and in their honor, I stole this shot of the Magnificent Decaying Beached Whale Cunt from Odie's site. Per his instructions, I am doing my small part to make it go viral.

Staggeringly unbelievable: This creature is contemplating becoming the leader of the Free World 


-30-

4 comments:

  1. I'd rather jam red hot pokers into my eyeballs than see this crone become President of the United States of America.

    Looks like UCLA football program is finally ranked ahead of the Oregon Ducks. End of an era, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fredd,

    Good to see/hear from you, old son. Well, I can guar-own-tee that Da Broonz will manage to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. But they absolutely WILL NOT LOSE to the Dux..

    ..during the regular PAC-12 season!

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection my man. Toasting you with you know what. I'm caught up with your new arrival. Hell, I even put you back on my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..Woodster! It's positively old home week! Great to hear from you and I hope you are well. I will get back in circulation in time for our beloved cunt queen to get elected and have minion over we proles for the next eight years! Hope we can survive that; hope she cannot.

    ReplyDelete