September 5, 2009

Pat Buchanan, Prescient Douche Bag

Seems Pat has run his mouth again and gotten his almost-octogenarian tit in a wringer. In a post over at Pajamas Media, this garrulous old fool has been kinda sorta, well, you know, defending Hitler. Not sayin' this exactly..

..just sayin'.

Well, this may be a little off-topic from that post, but raise your hand if you find Pat Buchanan beyond tedious. I get dead-tree mailings from him hyping his commentary in a newsletter decrying Obama and his pathetic conduct.

If I remember correctly, it was Buchanan who threw Bush under the bus and gave juicy butt-smooches to the current Pantload-for-a-POTUS.

It is not that George Bush was all that great (insert usual disclaimer about disagreeing with "W" on some points and that he is not a true conservative here), but for a guy like Buchanan to ask me to fork over my hard-earned gitas for his prescient persiflage and conservative prognostication, one would expect him to at least anticipate the trail of tears we are now wandering along. You know, the little things like savaging our economy, spending almost a trillion dollars and cultivating 9.7% unemployment while prostrating himself before the world in an epidemic of apologia.

The guy is, as far as I am concerned, one of those old freeze-dried codgers sitting out on the park bench on an grey, October day, feeding the pigeons and drooling all over his frayed sweater-vest.

Suck a shoe, Pat!

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I lost my patience with Pat a long, long time ago, especially his anti-Isreal remarks. I don't think he's anti-Semitic by any means. He's just too isolationist, too protectionist for my taste. The U.S. has a duty to foster Democracy world wide and he'd rather take our marbles and stay home.

    ReplyDelete