September 25, 2009

Oh well, I lied..


I just took a look at the first run of the new production job (see post below) and things look rosier that at first suspected, so I'd though I'd share this. I know I'm a little late to the dance with this item. But it seems that the stunning jet at the right will be squiring our hatchet-assed, botox beyotch House Speaker around the nation, mostly between those two anal pores of our nation, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. Herewith is the text that accompanied the notification e-mail I received.:
"And the Democrats want to talk about Sarah's dress??? Conservatives! Are you out there?

"Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the small jet USAF C-20B, Gulfstream III, that comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200-seat USAF C-32, Boeing 757 jet that could get her back to California without stopping!

"Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone that Nancy's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American tax payers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week. Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California , cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000, one way! As Joe put it, 'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday night.' Cost to us another $60,000.

"Folks, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000. No wonder she complains about the cost of this war...it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours. I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing.

"Madame Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires. These people are nuts. {And also EVIL!!!}

"One wonders what her total package cost us? And she wants to tax our IRA's & 401 Ks!"

Now, exscuse me while I go vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment