September 20, 2016

Bush League

Drink this in:



So here's the deal. I did not pay serious attention to the GOP side of the POTUS race until about January of this year. There was a fascination with the fact that Donald Trump was rolling up massive crowds even back on October, November, and December of 2015 but that was it. Then the primaries started and in New Hampshire ~~ who the hell counts people gathering in the dead of Winter at coffee klatches to discuss politics? ~~ and then somewhere around the end of February, Jeb Bush backed out. Up 'til that point, I remember a couple of things: fristly, I went to a USAF Auxiliary meeting and the speaker didn't show up so we watched a debate. Secondly, Jeb Bush burned through ONE HUNDRED MILLION BUCKS before he bailed.

Somewhere between February 20th and now, I put these two events together. Let me explain.

The debate I watched was the one where Trump bailed because he said they were a waste of time and the remaining candidates battled each other. It was my distinct impression that ALL OF THESE FOLKS were just like Mutt Rumbley back in 2012 and John McStain back in 2008. They were boring, said the same old shit, and all looked like they had NOTHING up their sleeves that would prevent them from getting steamrolled by the then anointed Democrat Queen on her coronation march. I suddenly grokked to why the GOPe was a steaming pile of shit and, no matter what the fuck we did, these folks were just trolling us to get their political power and get back to D.C. where they could play their games and bend over Americans.  It was at that point that my interest peaked in Trump and the crowds he was attracting.

As for the $100 million, I understood it -- sort of -- but still thought it was a lot of money.

I'll come to the point.

Today there were a couple of items about the Bush family and supporters that caused me to go back and do a little research on Jeb's campaign skills or lack of same (see above) and it sent me over the edge. It shows me that, for all of their money and breeding and so-called class, they would rather throw their support behind a crook, a liar, a thief, and, arguably, a murderer -- about the closest thing you can get to a Mafia crime boss -- for president than the nominee of their party and a genuine champion of the working class American. Moreover, it seems that some of their rich friends do as well. So they are joining the slime that is Mutt Rumbley and the others in kicking the teeth of those millions of Americans who supported their kin in 1988 and 1992 and 2000 and 2004.

I worked very hard for "W" in 2000 and 2004; walked precincts, did mailers, worked the phones -- and even contributed money. And this is the tanks I get. The whole lot of them (except for Jeb's son, George P. Bush) can die in a fire for all I care. Except for Bush 41: I hope he does one of those birthday parachute thingies and the rip cord breaks.

(I am somewhat curious about "W" but do not hold out hope.)

So them and Rumbley and all of the other rich bastards who sucked on us to gain/attempt to gan=in political power are nothing but grimy ward-heelers and card carrying members of the Uniparty in D.C.

Fuck. Them. All.

Oh yeah, and I finally dug up a video that explained how Jeb Bush blew through the huge wad of cash put up for his campaign:


This guy is a monumental shit stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment