September 4, 2010

Late to the dance..

I know this was run a gazillion minutes ago, in the Pleistocene era of blogging, but I wanted to put up a reminder of what an absolute stone freaking incompetent numnutz is our POTUS that he cannot negotiate a gate with a bumbershoot.

C'mon, Barry, you can get it, just use a little of that Harvard brainpower.

UPDATE: The Pantload better start with the RTFM on the umby because The Daily Raz is raining grief on his three-day weekend (Hard to read, I know, but it's a 42% approval, 56% disapproval, and he's upside down -21% in the "stronglies".)

"How low cn you go? Doin' the Limbo Rock.."

No doubt he'll rebound, but I am counting the days until he cracks into the 30s. Then it's bombs away!


-30-

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit, this is the first I have seen this. To be honest, I do not know who looks more idiotic in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey War,

    I am happy you did post it as I have been wondering queitly for days now why FLOTUS is ducking?

    The entry/exit gate is clearly taller than her and the baffoon is holding the rain deterent otherwise known as an umbrella above that.

    Her reaction is beyond my comprehension, am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrible imitation of Mary Poppins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be dissin' the Prez when he does his Mary Poppins impression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been busy all day and missed this momentous story. Good for a smile, for sure.

    And Raz has got me smiling. It is nice when the rest of America starts to see things our way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tire of watching a moron in action.

    ReplyDelete