September 26, 2010

Below average..

I don't know if you can see the numbers in the pic below (I am cursed with this narrow blog template) but it seems that our boy has been slip-slidin' away in so many polls recently that he has s dragged his RCP average to the lowest point - a 44.5% - on record:


RCP used to be a regular stop for me -- particularly in 2000 and 2004 -- but lately, my mood has becoem so surly that I cannot waste one minute on any middle-of-the-road pap. (See my MItt Romney post bbelow.) Today, as I waltzed over to Drudge, I was just thinking about that fact and thought I'd probably never his that spot until the election manifested itself in NOvember. Then I saw this link and was snookered.

The irony here, of course is that the lib-hated Rasmussen poll is the kindest to The Pantload to day as he up-cycles to a -13% in the strongly index. Don't worry your pretty little head about that, though. He'll be back down to -19 by the end of negt week when he opens his flapping yap about something else.

-30-

6 comments:

  1. You're on Blogger, right? You should be able to be widen that narrow template if you want to. I did mine...Let me know, I can probably help you. I'm going to be pretty busy the next few days, but by this weekend for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the chart it blows it up pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zero's poll numbers surprise me because they are as high as they are. I can't comment further except to say that you can clearly fool some of the people all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not surprising, I caught the story as well and I always say the only poll that matters is at the ballot box.

    p.s., the chart shows up just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gentlemen,

    I know LL is a California type so he probably knows about this. Obama's numbers are, I believe, supported by what's known as the Bradley Effect and is the propensity for people not to speak ill of a minority candidate or politician for fear of being thought of as racist. They let their true feelings be known -- i.e., the disapprove of the job the politician's doing -- in the privacy of the voting booth.

    Nonetheless, we must take the numbers as gospel and, once and if we've dispensed with Democrat control of Congress, turn our attention to him for 2012. Perhaps the racist meme will become beyond tedious by then and people will judge this ass-clown for the content of his character and not the color of his skin..

    ..which is what MLK wanted us to do anyway, right?

    Proof, it is endemic to the template I am using and a really hard fix. It's not that I don't possess the skill, I lack the time what with so many things occurring betwixt now and 2 NOvember. I tried to revise it in the past with the tragic loss of some features I liked. So, for the moment, I am leaving it alone.

    If you look on my blog list (over there on the right) you will see a link I squirreled away for my myself when a spare weekend avails itself.

    ..besides, it goes along nicely with the liberal weenie accusation that I am "narrow-minded".

    ~TWP

    ReplyDelete
  6. TWP: I see the link. It's best you're in the hands of professionals!

    ReplyDelete