July 23, 2010

Outfall of a Bourbon-fueled Friday evening..

 
Anyone who has seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off more than once probably has sat through the credits and encountered that last clip of Matthew Broderick wandering out from the shower in his bathrobe querying the audience, "You're still here? The movie's over. Go home! Go! Go!"

Well, I guess that's my advice to you. I am flattered you came back (or just arrived) but you need to know that one of our own has hit the big time:


..I'll spare you the gratuitous remark about The Other McCain Hoovering up some of LCR's limelight. Just Google "Jim Brown + Lou Groza" and see what that tells you.

Anyway, I ran out of the $20-per-carboy CostCo Bourbon I was drinking, I'm standing here in my bathrobe, with my toothbrush in hand waiting for you to rocket over to read Tim's post.

"..you still here?"

-30-

2 comments:

  1. the visual scared me away....

    have a good one!

    By the way, I just polished off bottle of Makers...time to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Now about that bourbon....

    And I apologize for *not* calling (but will do so today).

    ReplyDelete