October 10, 2016

Home Remodeling


Some have asked what I've been doing in retirement. Well, I applied for a building permit for a new house. It was going to be 100 ft tall and 400 ft wide, with 12 gun turrets at various heights, and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment sound system. It would have parking for 200 cars, and I was going to paint it snot green with pink trim. The City Council told me; "Forget it...AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!"

So, I sent in the application again, but this time I called it a "Mosque." Work starts on Monday. And here is the best part, it's going to be tax exempt!

Aloha Snack Bar!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fort fit for Beau Geste! You need to put dead French Foreign Legionnaires up on the parapets to frighten off the Muslims.

    Aloha Snackbar to you as well!

    ReplyDelete