October 8, 2016

Fuck Off and Die!

The NRSC have the stones to send me this in today's email -- after the several of their nutless wonders de-endorsed Donald Trump over his locker-room banter tapes released before the weekend. They ACTUALLY expect me to provide my cash to these butt plugs who have done everything in their power to sell the good and decent common citizens of this country down the river by cozying up to The Lawn Jockey POTUS and now attempting to ensure that a criminal and wife of a rapist be given a glass-smooth path to the most powerful office in the world.

I responded as shown below:

1 comment:

  1. Those Republicans for Clinton need to reassess.

    You and I as gentlemen by act of Congress, would never speak of women in an objectifying way or as objects of lustful focus. Trump should not be held to "our standard"...

    ReplyDelete