November 22, 2010

..so, blood not boiling yet?

This is getting to be a regular feature -- kind of like Odie's Walmart feature. Here's the latest in the compendium of TSA outrages:


From the collected audio excerpts -- especially the scenes where they are starting to search bus passengers -- seems like this heavy-handed government intrusion is exceeding the tenets of decency. At some point, the Israeli interview process has got to be better than this.

Look, I will be taking Mrs War planner to the airport at least twice next year for trips to her native Japan. I just hope that I can control myself if/when one of these goons singles her out for a grope.

And you can forget the "Bush started this" crap. We never had to put up with this bullsh*t when "W" was POTUS. This is symptomatic of an administration that is tone-deaf and clearly out of control.

FIGHT BACK UPDATE: Ideas continue to stream in from all over the internet and I want to give credit where credit is due. Guardians of old people traveling should have them wear Depends and parent with kids wearing diapers should do what kevinbaja, posting on an ABC blog, suggests:


In case you can't read it, he suggests letting the elderly and the kids go through the TSA checkpoints "fully loaded". That's be a real treat for the TSA goons having to fondle a pantload of scatological C-4.

Like the Joker once said, "Wait'll they get a load of me!"

-30-

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. It is a complete outrage that citizens are being subjected to this despicable treatment while Homeland Security ignores our virtually open borders. Who is the bigger danger here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anybody that's not my wife or my doctor touches me in a part of my body that isn't allowed to be shown on free TV, that person, male or female, will get a broken jaw.

    If anybody that's not me or my wife's doctor touches her in such a manner, that person, male or female, will wish that all that he/she had was a broken jaw.

    And when my wife gets done, I'll probably get a few punches in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And when my wife gets done..." Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments, ladies and gents. Linda, appreciate your visit; hurry back often!

    And good to see you folks again, Bastiatarian and Proof.

    ReplyDelete