November 15, 2010

Fear of Flying

Drudge ran this picture on his site today over the [highly appropriate] headline: "The Terrorists Have Won!"


That and the video of the 3-year-old having a meltdown when one of those insensitive, behemoth, trapezoidal TSA matrons groped her during a pat-down below, have conspired to send us all over the edge in revolt:


The conundrum is whether to board an aircraft with some Mooz-lem turban-wearing sonofabitch whose got a C-4 codpiece or face off against a TSA matron wearing rubber gloves, glaring at us, and and asking, "Scope or grope?"

And so we submit to these indignities? What then? The x-ray and the pat-downs get under the clothes and down to the skin. What happens if some camel jockey decides that he needs an RDX enema to pull off his one-way trip to paradise and the 72 virgin goats? Will the TSA Trapezoid be squeezing K-Y jelly on her gloved forefingers and not offering the scope as an alternative?

Ugh! Pass the brain bleach! Mrs War Planner and I will definitely be taking our next trip to Japan via slow boat to China, thank you.

Waggishly, the Minnesota Majority has come out with a video on the subject:


Cute..but I'd like to suggest they use another tune from The Who's rock opera Tommy that is more appropriate for the toddler-tickling that the TSA does:

    I'm your wicked Uncle Ernie
    I'm glad you won't see or hear me
    As I fiddle about
    Fiddle about
    Fiddle about !

    Your mother left me here to mind you
    Now I'm doing what I want to
    Fiddling about
    Fiddling about
    Fiddle about!

-30-

2 comments:

  1. I definitely don't want to fly any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..oh, I don't have any problems flying, Supi, it's the pre-flight checklist I fear.

    As I said in the post, when the terrorists discover that a crotch rocket will get discovered, then it's gonna be the old T.N.T. suppository and new opportunities for out-of-work proctologists.

    ReplyDelete