May 31, 2010

Quiet truth..

This blogging thing for me started last August when I hung out at a couple of sites: Track-a-Crat and The Illustrated Conservative and making inane, puerile witticisms that these gentlemen graciously published.

Somewhere down the road, I grew restive, and the author of The Illustrated Conservative was kind enough to send a private e-mail advising that I should test the waters for myself. I did so nervously and will always be grateful to him for that advice.

TIC labors infrequently owing to family and job responsibility, but when he does produce a post, it is insightful and worth reading. Of late, he comments on the failures of Obama citing Peggy Noonan's recent piece attempting to recant for the grievous sin she, George Will, and all of those other pasty, constipated East Coast RINOs committed in swooning over The Pantload:

Peggy Noonan, a RINO who supported Obama over McCain/Palin simply because he appealed to her more urbane, east coast instincts has also had enough of the man, “This is his third political disaster in his first 18 months in office. And they were all, as they say, unforced errors, meaning they were shaped by the president’s political judgment and instincts.” Really? Now you get what real conservatives were warning the nation about two years ago.

I would only correct Noonan's math in saying that virtually everything this POSOTUS has touched has been a disaster, so we are well over her tally of three.

But I digress. Head on over to The Illustrated Conservative from time to time and leave a few comments -- especially ones saying, "we want more...."

..he's good at what he does.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the referral to TIC. Looks like they do a great job over there. Glad to see somebody is "good at what he does" Unlike the current Poser in Chief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to The Illustrated Conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could be completely off base, but I think Peggy Noonan just voted for Obama because she knew McCain would lose and then she could write articles criticizing him that would have more legitimacy.

    Nothing better than, "I voted for Obama... But..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Rambling, I think it's time to adjust your tin foil hat..the straps must be too tight.

    I am just joshing you of course. I needed to sharpen my pen (keyboard) for the occasion when trolls show up. Actually, being cynical, I might agree with you except for the fact that she and Will and the rest of those people are such inbred inside-the-beltway types that they were caught up in a group leg-tingle and sincerely wanted The Pantload to be the first, etc.

    The irony is that this clown has reset the clock on almost everything. Can you imagine what will happen when a black conservative vies for the office?

    So much for Dr King's content of one's character.

    ReplyDelete