May 21, 2010

Doin' the Mess Around..


I'm loving this one, old son. Straight and hot off the press from Fox News Service courtesy of Bastiatarian over at Clarity Before Agreement:

A man whom the U.S. described as a key figure in Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula accidentally blew himself up, U.S. military officials told Fox News.

The officials say Nayif Al-Qahtani was "messing with a bomb" when it went off. U.S. officials had been watching him, but Fox News' sources insist the U.S. had nothing to do with his death.

..yeah, sure. I can see it now, "Hey, this is all that's left of old Nayif? Some ribs and barbecue sauce?"

Ka-boom!

UPDATE: From Bastiatarian:

2 comments:

  1. Everybody doin' "The Mess Arou--" BOOM!

    The first thing I thought of when I read the story was Jeff Dunham's "Achmed the Dead Terrorist."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence Infidel..

    ..I keeeeeel you!


    (Thanks for that; I love Peanut! Posted above for your pleasure.)

    ReplyDelete