November 2, 2009

Nation's Gym Bag wasting away..

From Drudge:

BARACK 'N BONES
Mon Nov 02 2009 07:05:52 ET


Eyebrows raised over the weekend as President Obama walked out of the gym at Fort McNair -- appearing thin as a rail!

Rigorous workouts and high-stress basketball games are said to be behind the dramatic weight loss.

"No, he's not chain smoking," claims an insider. "He's working non-stop for the country... yes, he does occasionally skip meals."

The president explained in Miami last week: "Just because I'm skinny doesn't mean I'm not tough."

Give me a break! Does the media seriously think we're going to feel sorry for this clown? You expect to see the tears rolling down my checks because this butt-wipe ain't getting enough vittles? Maybe he ought to spend more time in the Oval Office doing work and having cheeseburgers and fries and a shake sent int instead of hanging out in the gym. What about the media jumping all over George Bush for mountain biking?

Jee-zus, this guy and his butt-smooching, sycophantic media grind my buns!

5 comments:

  1. I remember the left also made such a big deal about W. 'taking vacations' to Crawford, but he was always working while there.

    Meanwhile, Obama has a party every Wednesday, date night once a week, flies him and the missus overseas every chance he gets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Solo, the way this guy gets the old lips-to-ass treatment from the media is revolting.

    You've touched on a post I've wanted to do for a while. It is said that the POSOTUS's daily schedule is posted over on the WH web site. If that's the case, it would be interesting to do some analysis on his this jerk spends his time.

    Man..2012 cannot come quick enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting. I tend to lose weight when I am ultra stressed out. The kind of stress that puts butterflies in your stomach, also takes away your appetite. Hmmm. Sorry the job is getting to him. He wanted a job he was not qualified for. Or, there is the possibility that he has been taking drugs again. That tends to keep the weight off. Or it might be that Mrs. Obama likes her men "bony". Sorry, I shouldn't have gone there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do feel a bit bad for him, I mean come on.

    Dismantling the most successful experiment in World History is.....

    A Lot Of Work, right?

    ReplyDelete