March 26, 2013

Good money after bad?


I am, more and more, receiving solicitations from Rinse Pree-bus and the crowd as to why we should NOW rally 'round the flag and throw more of our hard-earned green into the pot. This is particularly galling since it was revealed that Mr Cheese-head BETA TESTED their vaunted GOTV software on election night and it failed ~~ as did they.

Consequently, there solicitations to me are receiving responses like the following:

Well, Mike, I donated and walked and phone-banked all last year for Romney here in California. The more than $1,000 I contributed to this effort was very precious to me since I make less than $100,000 per year ~~ and I am not about to do it again on a whim. You all had your chance to oust one of the WORST presidents in history along with members of the most egregiously leftist and grasping congress ever. You all collectively received over TWO BILLION to do this and you failed. So, I am sure you will understand why I am not about to invest any more of my money and time until I see a worthwhile effort.
Why don't you guys take back the Senate, for example, and maybe then I'll consider cutting loose with some Benjamins.

Love and kisses,

The war Planner

---- Mike Shields wrote:
Dear William,

We are currently gearing up for the largest voter outreach program the Republican party has ever seen, and we need your help.

This summer we will begin this process of putting hundreds of boots on the ground in communities across this nation. No one individual, demographic, or state will be overlooked, or taken for granted.

This expansive program is going to change the way we do business, reshaping and rebuilding our party from the ground up.

These plans are going to cost money, but we truly believe that this is going to change the face of our party, and in time our nation.

That is why we need your help TODAY!

The work we do this year is critical for laying the foundation for many years and elections to come. We can't afford to wait.

Contribute today and help us spread our party's message of prosperity to every single American.

Thanks,

Mike Shields
RNC Chief of Staff
------------------------------------------------------
Republican National Committee
310 First Street, SE
Washington, D.C. 20003
p: 202.863.8500
f: 202.863.8820
e: info@gop.com
Paid for by the Republican National Committee.

-30-

1 comment:

  1. I trash the e-mails soliciting contributions from the RNC without reading them - and for the same reason that you do.

    ReplyDelete