As an aside, Mateen DID NOT use an AR-15, he used a Sig Sauer MCX Carbine.
A law enforcement source says the shooting suspect legally purchased recently the two weapons used in the attack at the shooting center in Port St. Lucie near his Fort Pierce home. He had a Glock 17 handgun purchased on June 5, a Sigsauer MCX assault rifle purchased on June 4 on his person during the shootout, and investigators later found a .38-caliber weapon in his vehicle.Someone inform Tom Broken Jaw and get Katy Couric to edit in some moments of silence to the screaming match that has become the gun-grabbers' orgasm-fest.
..we straight, now folks?
Didn't think so. O.K., below are some points made by Fossten over on Hot Gas for peoples' edification. Clip and save in your wallet in the event you come up against the hyper-stupidity.
- The shooter didn’t use an AR-15.
- AR-15s are not assault weapons.
- Assault weapons are ALREADY BANNED.
- Anyone who doesn’t know the difference between a clip and a magazine doesn’t get to argue for gun control.
- Anyone who doesn’t know the difference between an assault rifle and a semi-auto doesn’t get to argue for gun control.
- The Boston Bomber used a pressure cooker. Should we ban those?
- 9/11 hijackers used box cutters. Should we ban those?
- 9/11 hijackers used planes. Should we ban those?
- Paris has some of the toughest gun control laws in the world. How did the attackers get guns?
- The Orlando shooter was a registered Democrat. Can we ban Democrats from getting guns? If it saves JUST ONE LIFE…
- Is Obama’s Secret Service going to stop carrying guns? You first, liberals.
- If guns are the problem, when’s the last time a police station was attacked?
- 80,000 people carried openly at the last NRA convention. How come nobody was shot?