December 28, 2011

Past is Prologue

Dear Leader is gone but the true tragedy for the NorKs will be when they lose their other "Dear Leader". It'll be a time for them to crank up the tear ducts once more.


TANGENTIAL DRIVE BY ADDENDA: What do you call any given politician's policy of obsequiously fawning over illegal alien in order to get their vote?

HISPANDERING.

Someone in a thread over on Hot Air said he didn't like Rick Santorum because he felt like the Presidential candidate looked like a rat with dentures.

..I don't make 'em up, pally, I just read 'em.

-30-

1 comment:

  1. I'm Odpandering my bud. Oh sure, and Obama looks like a chipmunk what ate a lime. And, Mooshell looks like a snake what et a coconut ... bulging in one noticeable place.

    Ta ta, I must now continue my rounds.

    ReplyDelete