August 14, 2010

LCR Exclusive: Director Mike Wilson of Michael Moore Hates America

by the Left Coast Rebel

Recently I just happened to come across a brilliant conservative documentary titled Michael Moore Hates America via Netflix on the family Wii console. Filmed in 2004 but still highly relevant, the movie was charming, interesting, funny and best of all - entertaining. The flick didn't brow beat it's particular angle on iconic leftist Michael Moore but more or less laid things out in a fair way - despite the title.


After viewing Michael Moore Hates America (and loving it), I put on my Google-search-cap and hunted down director Mike Wilson's contact. I wanted to fire him off a atta-boy and a quick request for an interview. Proving that sometimes all you have to do is ask - Mr. Wilson quickly responded and accepted my invitation for a Q&A. The following may be best viewed after viewing the movie.

Read the Q&A with Mike Wilson here.

No comments:

Post a Comment