May 27, 2011

Remembering Memorial Day..

My friend at work, Dave, whose father was a bombardier during WWII (mine was a fighter pilot) makes this simple request: that you watch this stirring video and remember those wonderful men and women of that great generation.


Above is a screen snippet of that. It's on You Tube, but I wanted to honor Dave and his friend's request by referring you to the actual link so you would go there yourself:

http://media.causes.com/1060527?p_id=175378540

God bless and keep those who fought and died for this country. God bless and preserve who are fighting for her now and in the future.

-30-

3 comments:

  1. I watched it twice! Thanks TWP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, TWP. I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies,

    Thank you for heading over there to watch this. It is gratifying you still visit here what with my merger stewardship and pathetic posts. I also have not had a lot of time to comment on your (and other) blogs either.

    I caught a dose of the busies for the last two months but, hopefully, as we get closer to November 2012 (Hell, November 2011), I am going to crank this puppy up.

    Bless you, ladies!

    ReplyDelete