May 27, 2011

Remembering Memorial Day..

My friend at work, Dave, whose father was a bombardier during WWII (mine was a fighter pilot) makes this simple request: that you watch this stirring video and remember those wonderful men and women of that great generation.


Above is a screen snippet of that. It's on You Tube, but I wanted to honor Dave and his friend's request by referring you to the actual link so you would go there yourself:

http://media.causes.com/1060527?p_id=175378540

God bless and keep those who fought and died for this country. God bless and preserve who are fighting for her now and in the future.

-30-

3 comments:

Supi said...

I watched it twice! Thanks TWP

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Thank you so much, TWP. I loved this.

The War Planner said...

Ladies,

Thank you for heading over there to watch this. It is gratifying you still visit here what with my merger stewardship and pathetic posts. I also have not had a lot of time to comment on your (and other) blogs either.

I caught a dose of the busies for the last two months but, hopefully, as we get closer to November 2012 (Hell, November 2011), I am going to crank this puppy up.

Bless you, ladies!