December 14, 2010

The Drooler returns..

This guy is like the crazy uncle who shows up at Sunday dinner, helps himself to one too many sherries, is incessantly flatulent, and mumbles offensive, inappropriate, antagonistic utterances to all of the guests.


Jimmah -- still clawing desperately for the  limelight ever since he was upstaged at the Boston Dem convention in 2004 by that cheese-burger sucking moron, Michael Moore -- now bloviates that the biggest failure of his presidency was NOT getting re-elected.

“I guess my biggest failure was not getting reelected,” Carter said.

And what did the southern Democrat learn from his 1980 electoral loss to Ronald Reagan?  “[N]ot to ever let American hostages be held for 444 days in a foreign country without extracting them.” He adds, “I did the best I could, but I failed.”

Carter also claimed that Sen. Ted Kennedy’s challenge in the Democratic primaries “cost me a lot of votes,“ and that he ”should have paid more attention to the organization of the Democratic Party.”

“I was not only the leader of our nation, but I was also the leader of the Democratic Party. And I think I failed in that respect to keep the party united.”

In addition, Carter says that America has lost its competitive edge, the U.S. is ready for a gay president and Israel should withdraw from Palestinian territory.

Wow! While his assertions are pretty absurd, that last one is a howler. I mean, some guy who was a retired Marine Lieutenant Colonel who served honorably, came out when DADT was repealed, and got either party's nomination would not trouble me at all: content of his (or her) character and all that.

But, I wish this Jew-hating old bastard would just choke on a piece of gefilte fish or something.

Go to the link if you if you must, but be advised that they got a video there and you DON'T want to click on it and listen to this dessicated old peanut farmer drone on and on and on and on.

GRATUITOUS CARTOON UPDATE: With sincere apologies to No Sheeples and Woodsterman  (and others here associated with the Left Coast resistance) who amass the most profoundly artistic (Carol) and bizarre (Odie) collection of images on their sites, I happened to stumble on a good set of art over at  The Right Reasons. The one below kinda fits into the tenor of this post -- lame, dumb-assed, senile, overly busy, failed waste of skin former president -- so I appropriated it.



-30-

3 comments:

  1. I was seven when that chucklehead took office...thank you very much for bringing up such a nauseating memory. While you're at it, why not give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice in it?

    I still think the swimming rabbit should have brought reinforcements. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmah needs to keep his anti-semitic trap shut.

    Oh, and Netanyahu says Jerusalem will NOT be divided. Have a nice day, Jimmah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clinton is missing from that Cracker Conference. I recognize Jamie's work from when he was at the Snarky Basterd's Place.

    Jimmeh, you're a RACIST old turd. It really is great to see the left wear their bigotry on their collective sleeves.

    ReplyDelete